- I'd buy this book and make millions of adorable stuffies for everyone I know until they were coming out of my ears. (You can get two free patterns for the dog and bunny you see over on Martha Stewart's website.)
- I would grow an organic garden, shop at the farmer's market and learn how to can and pickle and make jam so we could eat locally-grown, organic fruits and veggies all year long.
- I would try Crunchy Chicken's recipe / tutorial for making home made butter.
- I would make (some of) my own clothes and especially repurpose / refashion some oldies but goodies. (I'll admit I love thrift store shopping.)
- 5. I would learn how to make handmade soap like this because a) it's pretty and b) we could eliminate a lot of plastic bottles that way. Then I could move onto home made lotions and other products.
Sadly I just don't have time right now for fun things like this. Maybe I'll buy a lotto ticket on the way home tonight...